1. Butter, Salt and Sliced Radish
Crunchy radish and creamy butter complement each other perfectly, and salt ties the whole thing together.
2. Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Lemon Juice
No longer just for bagels, smoked salmon improves anything. And cream cheese improves smoked salmon. Lemon juice rounds the flavors out.
3. Honey, Apple and Cinnamon
Sweet, spicy, crunchy, and surprisingly filling. A perfect breakfast for the always-rushing student.
4. Mascarpone, Strawberry and Sliced Almond
Breakfast? Dessert? Both? Probably.
5. Ricotta, Sundried Tomato and Black Pepper
For those who like their toast classy, this is the jackpot. It’s ridiculously easy, and ridiculously good.
6. Marinara, Kale and Garlic Oil
Almost like a pizza, but made even better with toast. And made healthy with kale.
9. Peanut Butter, Banana and Golden Syrup
The best tasting way to get your jaw stuck together. One of these in the morning will keep you full until well past lunch.
8. Sage Butter and Sautéed Courgette
For those who want a sort of taco shell for their vegetables, toast makes a quick and easy substitute. Courgette and sage are an ideal filling.
9. Tomato, Feta and Spinach
Greek inspired, student-budget friendly. Also pizza like, but it won’t weigh you down or make you feel guilty afterwards.
10. Pesto and Black Olive
Simple. Classic. Fantastic tasting. Impossible to mess up.
Photo Credit: Olivia Ives