Jo Boon explores
In reality, you should ask any person out with the same respect and consideration, regardless of whether they identify as a feminist. However, there’s no harm in a little cheesey theming and all these are gender neutral because (obviously!) anyone can be a feminist. Here are some ideas if you’re feeling confident enough for a feminist themed chat up line:
1) Excuse me. Have you seen The Feminine Mystique? I’ve lost my copy.
2) I won’t go where you lead, but I’ll always be there when you call.
3) Would you like to come with me to a movie that passes the Bechdel test?
4) I promise never to propose and always to be there for you.
5) I want to be right there with you when you’re smashing the patriarchy.
6) I hope you’re part of the body positive revolution because you have a lot to be positive about, and none of it should come from my compliments.
7) Did it hurt when you shattered the glass ceiling?
8) May I treat you to lunch out and, if it goes well, I promise to always go halves from then on?
9) I promise that if we ever have children they will take both our names.
10) Some people promise to love, cherish and obey. I promise to love, communicate and consent.
Featured images courtesy of https://www.pexels.com/