We are currently hiring a Business Manager to join our team for the 2016-2017 academic year. This position will provide financial experience and looks great on a CV!
Be in control of the business side of St Andrews fastest growing student newspaper, The Tribe! The Tribe represents a community or writes (and tryers!) which focuses on supporting student endeavors and explorations. We create a space to express YOUR truth. Find out more about the Tribe at: http://www.thetribeonline.com/.
- Control and keep up to date on account
- Create budget goals for the magazine
- Write cheques and track expenditures
- Work closely with Editor-in-Chief
- No Experience Necessary!
- Interest in finance and the Tribe is a must 🙂
To Apply: Please send your brief answers to the following questions to True DeBolt at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm on Friday March 22nd, 2016.
- Why would you like to be Business Manager for the Tribe?
- List three things you would like to achieve as Business Manager for the next academic year.
- How would you improve the Tribe?
- Dervish or Empire?