Nicola Simonetti, the
2017-2018 Editor-In-Chief applications for The Tribe are NOW OPEN! If you’re interested in taking the lead at one of the fastest growing student publications in St Andrews, think about applying for the position of Editor-In-Chief. The position provides a fantastic opportunity to write, edit, and work with a talented executive staff!
Please provide your name, academic year (for 2017-2018), and any writing or editorial experience you have had at The Tribe or at any other publication along with answers to the following:
- Why do you think you would make a good Editor-In-Chief of The Tribe Magazine?
- What are three things you would like to achieve as Editor-In-Chief?
- List and describe two new ideas you would bring to The Tribe as Editor-In-Chief.
- Provide a list of any other obligations you know will take some of your time next year (society committees, other publications, etc.).
- What’s your vision? What’s your dream?
All applications must be sent to email@example.com NO LATER THAN the Monday of Week 8 (27th March). If you have any questions or concerns, please email the current Editor-In-Chief, Nicola Simonetti, at firstname.lastname@example.org.